- Keystone Exhibit at NHBC Building for Tomorrow Events March 6, 2017 - The agenda for this year’s Building for Tomorrow will focus on the route to quality – something we at the Keystone Group take great pride in. We will be showcasing our wide range of products including our award winning Keystone Hi-therm lintels, IG Masonry Support systems, Smartroof and Keylite Roof Windows.
- Keystone Participate in Inaugural BMBI Roundtable Debate January 31, 2017 - The Builders Merchants Federation (BMF) recently hosted the inaugural Builders Merchant Building Index (BMBI) annual Roundtable debate at its headquarters in Coventry. The debate was organised for BMBI Experts to discuss topical issues such as Brexit, skills shortages, housing, legislation and the potential implications of these issues for our industry.
- Responding to the Part L Challenge – Good Advice Pays Dividends January 9, 2017 - It is a legal requirement that new dwellings require an energy performance certificate on completion, so the right advice at the right time pays dividends for house builders. While there is an upfront cost of investing in the services of an energy assessor, Part L has made this a fact of life for most builders. We asked leading Energy Assessor Read more
- The Christmas Countdown is On! December 1, 2016 - December is now upon us, the Christmas countdown is officially on! To celebrate, Keystone Lintels are running an Advent calendar competition over on Twitter.
- Hi-therm: The Facts November 21, 2016 - The Hi-therm lintel is a hybrid design combination of glass-reinforced polymer and galvanised steel, to create a lintel with high performing thermal characteristics, greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel and ability to support loads equal to standard or heavy duty steel lintels. Here are all the facts you need to know.
Keystone Lintels @keystonetweets Construction-related courses show increase in interest https://t.co/tx6aH5AT9F #ireland #construction
Keystone Lintels @keystonetweets Radical changes and more diversity to attract young people into construction https://t.co/5OFLhbY5ra
Keystone Lintels @keystonetweets UK investors turn to property amidst political uncertainty https://t.co/ifTjIwWwtD
Keystone Lintels @keystonetweets RT @JBIrishNews: Congratulations to Irish News Workplace & Employment Award FINALISTS. Superb list of organisations that believe people mak…